No need to wait to see the latest Warranty related news.
LOUISVILLE, KY, September 22, 2021—Hornbeam, an insurance provider focused on the warranty industry, announces their partnership with Trinity Warranty, a leading provider of HVAC warranty programs, for both commercial and residential customers. Trinity selected Hornbeam Insurance to support their HVAC warranty programs designed for commercial markets.Continue reading
ServicePower once again named a Visionary in Gartner’s report, which provides an overview of the Field Service Management marketplace
EFG Companies’ new personal watercraft protection product helps dealers diversify their revenue stream while protecting consumers from costly mechanical breakdowns, towing expenses, and trailer repair.
A local attorney and his wife are plaintiffs in a lawsuit that alleged multiple telemarketing companies conspired in an auto warranty scam …
Joe Werth, Vice President – Uptime, Total Cost of Ownership and Integrated Warranty at Navistar Inc. headlines MAPconnected’s Vehicle Service & Warranty Lifecycle Summit – October 13-14 at the Dearborn Inn, MI.
A Look To the Future At Navistar While Preparing For Integration With Traton
- Preparing the integration strategy with the new group brands
- Benefiting from the group electric and autonomous technologies
- Leveraging best practices in services and warranty
- Forming new partnerships in purchasing and cost savings
Full details and additional information: https://www.mapconnected.com/navistar-featured-session-at-the-vehicle-service-warranty-lifecycle-roundtable/
MAPconnected’s Vehicle Service & Warranty Lifecycle Roundtable Oct 13-14 continues to attract a powerful group of leading Warranty Chain executives who are collaborating to improve and innovate their warranty and aftercare end-to-end experiences.
Breaking Ground: Mahindra’s Service Communication Platform
• Improving retention through an integrated support suite for parts, tech support, claims and information
• Smarter and more accessible mobile application
• Providing after-sales customer support through scheduled maintenance insights
Andrew Conville, Director of Aftersales Dealer and Customer Support Mahindra
Full Details and Additional Information: https://www.mapconnected.com/mahindra-headlines-vehicle-service-warranty-lifecycle-roundtable/
Home and extended warranty providers will benefit from the combination of NSA’s deep appliance-repair expertise and Bruviti’s AI-powered diagnostics and problem-resolution capabilities.
Take a look at one of the featured sessions from Audi of America to be presented at the Vehicle Service & Warranty Lifecycle Roundtable this October 13-14:
Audi’s Partnership With Its Dealers
• Reshaping and equipping dealer aftersales service departments for CASE
• Collaborating together to support tech recruitment
• Driving profit and long-term retention with better ownership processes
• Ensuring satisfied dealers through clear and consistent policies
LOUISVILLE, KY, AUGUST 10, 2021—Hornbeam Insurance Company and Professional Warranty Service Corporation (PWSC) partnered to develop the industry’s first home warranty specifically designed for property management companies with residential rental properties.
PWSC, with the support of Hornbeam, recently introduced HomePRO™ Rental Property Protection to support property managers and landlords. This landmark solution streamlines property management by: