A local attorney and his wife are plaintiffs in a lawsuit that alleged multiple telemarketing companies conspired in an auto warranty scam …
Joe Werth, Vice President – Uptime, Total Cost of Ownership and Integrated Warranty at Navistar Inc. headlines MAPconnected’s Vehicle Service & Warranty Lifecycle Summit – October 13-14 at the Dearborn Inn, MI.
A Look To the Future At Navistar While Preparing For Integration With Traton
- Preparing the integration strategy with the new group brands
- Benefiting from the group electric and autonomous technologies
- Leveraging best practices in services and warranty
- Forming new partnerships in purchasing and cost savings
Full details and additional information: https://www.mapconnected.com/navistar-featured-session-at-the-vehicle-service-warranty-lifecycle-roundtable/
MAPconnected’s Vehicle Service & Warranty Lifecycle Roundtable Oct 13-14 continues to attract a powerful group of leading Warranty Chain executives who are collaborating to improve and innovate their warranty and aftercare end-to-end experiences.
Breaking Ground: Mahindra’s Service Communication Platform
• Improving retention through an integrated support suite for parts, tech support, claims and information
• Smarter and more accessible mobile application
• Providing after-sales customer support through scheduled maintenance insights
Andrew Conville, Director of Aftersales Dealer and Customer Support Mahindra
Full Details and Additional Information: https://www.mapconnected.com/mahindra-headlines-vehicle-service-warranty-lifecycle-roundtable/
Take a look at one of the featured sessions from Audi of America to be presented at the Vehicle Service & Warranty Lifecycle Roundtable this October 13-14:
Audi’s Partnership With Its Dealers
• Reshaping and equipping dealer aftersales service departments for CASE
• Collaborating together to support tech recruitment
• Driving profit and long-term retention with better ownership processes
• Ensuring satisfied dealers through clear and consistent policies
Universal Lenders LLC
(866) 954 1050 Ext 8007
For Immediate Release: July 15, 2021
Oak Park, IL – The ZERO Plan by Universal Lenders has announced the enhancement of
their ZERO Plan payment program by increasing customer repayment terms now up to 42 months.
Strategies for Designing, Marketing & Operating Winning Service Contract & Extended Warranty Programs
October 18-19, 2021 Renaissance Nashville Hotel, Nashville, TennesseeContinue reading
(Florida, June 2021–) National Auto Care (NAC) and its line of powersports protection products, National Powersports Care, have been selected by Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. as the provider for their Preferred Protection Plus™ suite of products.Continue reading
A Department of Insurance investigation that found a company was illegally selling vehicle service contracts, or “extended warranties,” has led to an order requiring it to refund consumers and dissolve its operations.
Key observations from an AmTrust roundtable discussion with service contract industry leaders Aleem Lakhani, Michael Frosch, Kenneth Mac, and Sreevathsa Prabhakar.
Full Article: www.warrantyweek.com/archive/ww20210603.html