Conference Registration is now open! Don’t let this unique training and educational opportunity pass you by.
TUCSON, Ariz. – Nov. 21, 2016 – PRLog — ALG Associates LLC today launched the 13th annual Warranty Chain Management (WCM) Conference, to be held March 7-9, 2017 at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort.
The theme of the premier industry event is “Warranty And Service Contract Management To Drive Competitive Advantage In A Challenging Global Economic Environment”
• The role of technology in warranty, service delivery and meeting customers’ expectations.
• How to drive and sustain success in your service contract business.
• OEMs’ experiences of undertaking warranty management system transformations.
• Establishing new warranty and service contract businesses and partnerships.
• Enhancing customer experience and transforming service operations and delivery.
• Managing risk and fraud.
• Using IoT to improve revenue, quality and value.
• Strategies to enable a healthy warranty and extended warranty operation.
• The state of the industry and the latest trends and opportunities.
• Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance.
• Calculating warranty obligation and avoiding pitfalls in reserving for warranty liability.
• Warranty, service and recall optimization.
• Techniques for managing supplier and cost recovery, plus much more.
In addition, there are 6 pre-conference Workshops which will take you on a deep-dive of the following hot-topics:
• Product Pricing And Development 101
• Transforming Warranty Management Into Improved Customer Satisfaction And Revenue
• Limited Warranty And ESP Program Warranty Analytics: How To Unleash New Profitability And Customer Loyalty
• Product Pricing: Data Analytics
• Warranty Claims Handling 101
• Service Revenue Maximization:
View Event Agenda, Speakers and Register @ http://www.cvent.com/
For more information visit us at http://www.WarrantyConference.com