Automotive Warranty Management Annual Summit
October 16 – 17, 2018
The Henry Hotel, Dearborn MI
Creating warranty programs and practices that drive customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
In the current economy where customers are ‘prosumers’, both producing and consuming services and content, warranty, aftersales and aftercare create a crucial link in the value chain that require a strategic focus.
ENG’s 3rd annual summit will gather top OEM’s, dealers and suppliers to share expertise and best practices to develop strategies to enhance quality, brand loyalty and customer satisfaction.
Join us in Detroit for two days of strategic insights, interactive panel discussions, dynamic case studies and a workshop. This event will provide you with the practical tools on how to design a successful warranty strategy and increase profit while driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
What makes this event different? Unique opportunities for engagement across the full automotive enterprise with topics specifically focused for: Passenger Car, LCV, Truck, Construction and Pleasure Vehicles, OE Suppliers, Captives, Insurance and Extended Warranty/Vehicle Protection.
Key topics this year include:
• An effortless experience in the warranty claim process: Reducing time consuming methods
• Autonomous vehicles and adapting warranty management to changing technology
• The link between warranty and customer satisfaction
• Reducing No Trouble Found: Strategies and insights
• Audits to track the warranty fraud sources and adjusting the formula
• Impact of recall and managing expectations
• Optimizing effective use of goodwill
Full Details: http://www.engevents.com/warrantyusa2018